25, జూన్ 2017, ఆదివారం

Magical... Musical Gift


Let me keep looking
At this unopened gift
That my beloved sent
From yonder with love


I nay not know what it holds
Is that a letter, or a box of gold?
Tied in a beautiful velvety cloth
Soft as finest silk gold bordered


With a hue that matches the sky blue
Spreading a mild perfume of berries true
Or apples in spring with vigor and swing
Green and sour as would a mango bring


Each time I look at it, I hear Him call me
With love from days bygone yet as new
I hear Him from the yard, or from stairs
I run outside or glance through window


I know it is Your fragrance that I so feel
Krishna, it is Your love I carry in my heart
When I close my eyes, I hear you play flute
Spinning melodies, weaving music to heal


Lo, I feel His kindness encompass my life
In the darkest night, bringing the light
Of millions of stars sparkling the skies
Shearing any triste with plenitude of smiles


0 comments:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి